Skip to main content

Black On Black

Black. One of the most classic colors of the entire universe (besides white, obviously).

I really really really really really like to wear all black. For example, right now I'm wearing a black cardigan, a black t-shirt, black jeans, and black boots. Holy moly black overload...

But not really. Because you can never go wrong with wearing all black. Never. Never ever ever.

Take this outfit...

1. Black T-Shirt 2. Black Sunglasses
3. Black Pants 4. Black Pumps 5. Black Handbag



I'd wear it in a heartbeat. (And I know you would too.)

Black on black outfits all day everyday. Right right?

Xoxo,
I

P.S. Black is also slimming and form-flattering. Badabing-badaboom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter