Skip to main content

Casual Reindeer Outfit

Red Metallic Tweed Jacket
Black Reindeer Sweater
Black Cuffed Boyfriend Jeans
Black Ballet Flats



Reindeer Clutch
Ho ho ho. Christmas is in four days. I've (along with my sister) already started my holiday baking. Uh oh, we go hard in the kitchen, us Lin Sisters. Just the past two days alone we made vanilla cupcakes, Nutella cupcakes, cookie butter cupcakes, Russian tea cookies, peppermint meringues, gingerbread cookies, cookie butter cookies, and peppermint fudge brownies. Holy smokes it was crazy in our kitchen: flour, sugar, butter... everywhere. Plus side was that our house smelled amazing. Mmm...

Anyways, I have had to hold myself back on the desserts and try to refrain from them (oh so hard). We are giving the sweets away instead. Giving friends the goodies and baked goods that were made with love. Everyone needs some holiday desserts! Christmas is the best time of the year.

As for the outfit, I am loving the reindeer. I think they're just so adorable. And the tweed jacket and ballet flats make the whole outfit a bit more polished. There's a mix of everything: tweed/flats=polished, reindeer=festive/playful, and boyfriend jeans=casual/laid back. Love love love it.

Xoxo,
I

P.S. Who else has been listening to Christmas music? And obsessing over Christmas lights...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter