Skip to main content

Which Shoes?


My latest obsession is a pair of pumps with ankle straps and/or t-straps. They are so glamorous and chic. I found these two above (nude patent, black suede) and had a dress in mind for both of them. Before I reveal the dress (don't scroll down just yet!), which shoes are your favorite? I'm loving the wraparound ankle-strap and peep-toe on the nude patent pump and the dainty bows and pointy-toe on the black suede pump. I'm already having difficulty choosing which one I favor more!

Now here's the dress...



A green and lacy gown with a cinched waist. How gorgeous is the neckline, the bow detailing, and the overall structure of the dress? Which of the two shoes would you pair this dress with?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter