Skip to main content

Blue and Grey Tones


Hi there, happy Wednesday... and happy new year! I cannot believe January is almost coming to an end - how quick was that?

There was a hiatus in regards to me blogging, but I figure I should post more often in 2016 to keep some form of creativity in my life. This is, after all, where I go to share any neat things I come across.

For the first post of 2016 on LIN+LIN, I found these three sweaters ( 1. grey turtleneck | 2. blue high-low  | 3. grey v-neck ) from Banana Republic. I was scrollin'-'n-clickin' through BR and these cool-toned sweaters caught my eye. It has been quite chilly these days so these might come in handy to keep me warm.

Not to mention, BR is having an online-exclusive promotion where you get an extra 50% off the sale section... although the grey v-neck sweater is not on sale (other color availability - tan - is on sale), both the grey turtleneck and the blue high-low sweaters are (many other color selections available - on sale too). I'm not sure how long this promo will last (glad to still be able to catch this), so head on over to BR to see if anything catches your eye.




xo, I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter