Skip to main content

Olivia Palermo + Chelsea28


Front and center on Nordstrom's home page: exclusive Olivia Palermo + Chelsea28 collaboration. I immediately clicked "All Olivia Palermo + Chelsea28" to see what this style icon/ex-reality-tv-show-star/socialite designed. (I am a fan of her style and was extremely curious.) Her 20-piece line is, unsurprisingly, an eclectic mix of edgy, classic, polished, and feminine. My favorites are the three above: a turtleneck sweater with sheer, silk sleeves; pleated wide-leg trousers with a bow tie-belt; and a silk camisole with crisscross straps. I will never get tired of black or navy and I also love each piece's shape. The best part is that the trousers can mix and match with many of the tops from the line. See the options below...


The trousers and the tops can be found here.

xo, I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter