Skip to main content

Booties


Happy (Halloween) Monday! I've been eyeing some booties lately since I need a pair that isn't too high-heeled and is sans hardware detailing. I only have one pair of booties right now and they are roughly four inches high and have buckles on them... I think I got them back in high school! I still wear them quite a bit, but I'd much rather prefer a pair without the shiny, silvery buckle accents and a lower heel would be easier to walk in when I'm traveling up and down Comm Ave. Also, when I brought up "booties" in a conversation to a friend, he mentioned that he did not know what "booties" were. Note to anyone who does not know what booties are: booties are just short boots! Now, here are four styles of booties that I've been liking... I hope to get a pair of black ones, but I also like how the neutral ones look...

xo, I

Blondo 'Valli' Waterproof Bootie in Black Suede and Mushroom Suede
Vince Camuto 'Feina' Bootie in Black Leather and Khaki Suede
Sole Society 'Pippa' Bootie in Black Suede and Taupe Suede
Sam Edelman 'Blake' Bootie in Black Suede and Woodland Brown Suede

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter