Skip to main content

Green and Grey

Jacket  •  Sweater  •  Jeans  •  Perfume  •  Boots




Happy 2017! May it be filled with love, joy, good health, and lots of success. This year is another one to look forward to!

After all of the holiday festivities and dressing up for them, I am ready to get back to some casual wear. This coat is gorgeous/comfy (love the length/pockets!) and when layered with a cashmere/wool-blend tunic, this combo will keep you warm during cooler days. These high-waisted jeans are in the perfect dark-wash and these over-the-knee boots have just the right height for the heel. Also, can't forget about perfume! My favorite has always been this one. Note: I received the jacket and boots for Christmas and they are not as light-colored as the photos show them to be. I think they look better in person than pictured. I got one size larger for the jacket so I can layer underneath and the boots are true-to-size, I can still wear thicker socks with them. I also received the sweater and while the color is accurate, the sizing runs a tad large. If you want a looser fit, order your normal size; if not, be sure to order one size down. Either way, it is extremely soft and cozy. :)

xo, I

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter