Skip to main content

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter
Photo from NYT Cooking
This week, I decided to make Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter. If you are put off by "Anchovy" in the recipe title, do not fret. I was in the same boat. But I trusted the reviews and comments about the dish, and I am glad I did. The flavor of the salmon, along with the sauce, was rich, fragrant, and delicious. I used a cast-iron skillet which provided for an easy transfer from the stovetop to the oven. This recipe calls for a minimal amount of ingredients, and can be prepared and made in a short amount of time. I will definitely make this recipe some other time. It is the perfect evening meal; I paired the salmon with some store-bought three-cheese tortellini and several mozzarella cheese slices. I did not use additional sauce for the pasta, but instead drizzled the anchovy-garlic butter sauce on top, and mixed it around. This turned out to be hearty and filling.

xo, I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill