Skip to main content

Uniqlo Activewear


Now that it's April, I aim to go to the gym more than I did in March. The previous month was filled with so many events and situations that my schedule was off track quite a bit; consequently I did not workout as much as I would have liked to. This month, I'd like to go more frequently and what better way to get more motivated and excited for workouts than with new activewear. I ordered a few things from Uniqlo because I bought a pair of their leggings last year and have loved them. I got three more of the leggings in black, this top in light purple, this top in pink and purple, and this jacket in black. Not only is Uniqlo's activewear material extremely comfortable and well-fitted, but the colors are so pretty for spring... the leggings do come in other colors, but I stick with black so I can mix and match with the tops, same goes for the jacket. The leggings are high waisted, hold everything in without sagging or falling aka they stay up!, and the length hits around/just above the ankles. The tops are super soft, have a shelf bra (not the ones with removable cups, which at least for me are oftentimes an annoyance because the cups can move around, or when washing can come out), and the fit of the torso is cut right above/on your hips so there is no additional fabric ruching around your belly (aka no tugging down or pulling up during exercises). The jacket is also amazingly comfortable. It's a lighter jacket (perfect for spring), has thumbholes (versatile for chillier days), and fits a bit drape-y without being too slouchy or too tight. I mean, honestly I could go on and on about the fabric and comfort of the things that I got. Absolutely in love. Oh, did I mention, everything is under $30 each! I plan on purchasing more workout gear from Uniqlo because of its affordable cost and also its amazing comfort. Highly recommend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter