Skip to main content

Hermès Favorites

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1lcZnwmVeAL-JYdb2D4H2G3bhRgSXC9k5
Similar to fashion powerhouses Chanel, Prada, or Louis Vuitton, Hermès is one with timeless and classic styles. These are my favorite Hermès pieces that are available on their website: 1) twilly scarf, 2) oran sandals, 3) clic h bracelet. 

Twilly Scarf ($170)

Accessorizing with a silk scarf adds a touch of elegance, and the twilly designs are lovely. These are my top three patterns... would put them on bags, tie them around my neck, or use as a headband. These scarves sure are versatile!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qwI3aaMZXJENY_RXKEux7ISlqYAH1tm4

Oran Sandals ($650)

Summer has come to a halt, but these sandals have been on my radar for a while now. I tried the white ones on in Sardinia this past summer, and did not take a liking to them initially. However, it might have been due to a late night or the sandals just not meeting my expectations on how they’d look on my feet. Yet, I still think they are timeless shoes that will last for summers and sunny days on end. I fit a size 8 because they ran small (I am usually a 7). These will level up your day-to-day sandals!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=19ju7dQPAQpQfuxUbiBkWXr8L2dc6r7f6


Typically I prefer dainty jewelry, but something about this wider bracelet catches my eye. The logo is also not “in-your-face” in my opinion. I also like Hermes’ “H” logo because that is my middle name — yes, the letter “h” is my middle name; it stands for my Chinese name, HaiYi (海艺). These colors are neutral and would go with casual or dressy outfits. Plus, I love gold instead of silver 99% of the time, and I must say the gold here is stunning. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1m9R3_-IjaYTsp-nmrBtxr_sbI13az42A

It’s hard to choose favorite colors or styles when it comes to Hermès, but the above three are my favorites since they are classics to me, and it seems that they will last forever style-wise. My ultimate dream Hermès goodies would have to be the Kelly 25 (and/or mini!), followed by the Birkin 25... they are classic bags that will never go out of style!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter