Skip to main content

Black Handbags

These two handbags are classics. The Dolce&Gabbana one is more classic while the YSL one is more edgy. You can hold the D&G bag as a satchel, which is how I’d prefer to wear it, or as a crossbody bag. The YSL one can also be worn as a crossbody, or as a shoulder bag, which is how I’d wear it most of the time. If I had to pick one, I’d say my favorite is the YSL bag! Note: the leathers and straps are different on each bag, as well as the shape. I usually don’t like when logos are too prominently displayed, but I like how the YSL logo makes a statement and is also a bit glam.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Y14fs_tsHHV8y-9BFxXft5e_DkcrheRR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter