Skip to main content

New Workout Clothes

Good morning! Happy Second Half of 2020! Happy July! So much to be excited about. I am anticipating a much better remainder of the year. With everything that's been going on lately around the world, I can only hope that the next six months will be filled with nothing but positivity.

Recently I've purchased new workout clothes from Amazon. Today is the first time I am wearing the set I got and let me just say that both the top and the leggings are beyond comfortable. Everything was super affordable, too. I bought five of each; the tops were $7 each and the leggings were $5.25 each. Now the leggings are $18 on Amazon, so I'm not sure if it was a glitch that they were being sold for $5.25 when I bought them, but no complaints. What a steal, right? Working out now is so much better with these comfy clothes!

xo, I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter