Skip to main content

Beverly Hills 1930s Mediterranean Home

I was reading The Wall Street Journal online the other day (aka Monday: November 11) and came across their "House of the Day" segment. I took a gander and found this beauty of a home. It looks cozy on the outside, but totally "rawr" on the inside.

Subtle on the outside
The outside appearance does not really fit my style, but my oh my do I love the interior design of this $9,995,000 (so casual - the struggle is so real) home in the 90210.

Now you take a gander...

Sexy on the inside

Love the metallic details, ugh so sexy

Oh how I heart bright white kitchens

Those couches though...

Purple accents=amazing

Luxurious

Okay..... drink up

Midnight swims...

Spacious backyard
So? What do you think?

Xoxo,
I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter