Skip to main content

Pretty Pastels


Have I mentioned I adore pretty pastel colors? More specifically, I absolutely adore all shades of colors along the spectrums of pastel pink and pastel blue. Show me those colors and I will gaze in awe. In amazement. In fascination. In actual disbelief that such beautiful hues of color exist in this world. Sure, this may all sound quite extreme, and... I am totally with you. Truth be told, I'm afraid my innocent adoration for pretty pastel pink and blue has undoubtedly turned into an obsession. Now I am daydreaming about a world where everything consists of those colors... *sigh*... call me crazy, but they are just too pretty!

PASTEL PINK


PASTEL BLUE

xo, I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter