Skip to main content

Fall/Winter Jackets

Left: ASTR || Right: BLANKNYC



Hello, hello! Back on the blogosphere... and boy does it feel good. Unlike the current Boston weather, which does not feel good the least bit. It's been significantly cooler here and by that I mean it's been freezing. I'm sorta exaggerating, but ya know, it's c-o-l-d. I really think that I am allergic to the cold and overly sensitive to it. "I absolutely cannot wait for actual winter to come this year," says me, sarcastically. Some people have told me that, apparently, the Farmers' Almanac says this year's winter will be pretty bad. Sigh... Why I chose to go to school in the Northeast, I have no clue. Just kidding, I'm complaining about the cold and weather, but that's part of what makes Boston, well, Boston, right? Leaves of trees have changed color so any tree-lined streets are gorgeous. And plus, we can wear our fall and winter outfits so that's a nice switch up. Take these jackets that have been on my wishlist... they're stylish and seem like they would keep me warm.

Clockwise from top-left: Topshop || BLANKNYC || Via Spiga || Lauren Ralph Lauren || Lauren Ralph Lauren || cupcakes and cashmere


Note: I don't own a leather jacket or something of that sort. I've just never been a leather jacket kinda person, but for some reason this season has got me having the leather jacket feels. It would be a nice addition to my almost non-existent fall/winter jacket collection... I have a Patagonia puffer, a [insert forgotten brand, I can't remember at top of my head, maybe Cole Haan?] wool coat, and a North Face down jacket. They are essentials and have gotten me through the past couple of years, but I think it's time to add a few more jackets in preparation of this supposedly bad upcoming winter. Brrr... I'm getting the chills just thinking about it! Well, off I go to get nice and cozy... hope you are staying warm wherever you are!

xo, I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter