Skip to main content

Black Jumpsuit

Jumpsuit  •  Jumpsuit  •  Jumpsuit




Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was fun-filled with exploring and studying. How can studying be fun, you say? It can be if you're studying with friends who are fun study buddies. (This will be the last week of the semester, so it is crunch time.) Also, wine-ing with someone is always a good time, amiright? One thing though is that it has been getting cuh-old (although... wine = *much appreciated* alcohol blanket). I mean, brrrr... Boston, your winter chill is creeping up on me. The temps have been in the 30s, and according to my handy-dandy Apple Weather App, it should remain that way for at least this upcoming week or so. Good thing I have enough gear to keep me warm! For going out at night in these lower temperatures, I would opt for a jumpsuit instead of a dress simply because ya gotz zee legz covered... any added warmth is a win in my book. I found these jumpsuits on Nordstrom and I love the variety of the necklines. And remember, whether the neckline be strapless, off-the-shoulder, halter, or even long-sleeve, one thing's for sure: ladies, your legz will be less susceptible to being affected (read: frozen limbs) by the brisk winter chill. Win, win, win.

xo, I
Jumpsuit  •  Jumpsuit  •  Jumpsuit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter