Skip to main content

32 Derne Street | Boston

Gorgeous white kitchen in a unit of The Whitwell. Love all the cabinetry.
All photos credited to Mansion Global.




Happy Friday! I had the most amazing week and am so looking forward to this semester. :) Also, I have been listening to Beyoncé and the Hamilton soundtrack on Spotify nonstop. Can I just say that a) Bey is fabulous and b) Hamilton is fabulous. So... fabulous on fabulous. Music to my ears.

Oh, and I saw this beautiful interior design on Mansion Global... it's a unit show for the luxury building of The Whitwell at 32 Derne Street in Beacon Hill, Boston. I love the clean and modern look. It's very fresh and airy, too. There are many different units and floor plans available. Slightly over my budget ;) but I just love the design! I've also walked around Beacon Hill and it is such a charming area.

xo, I

Look at all the windows! Nice and open living area with open dining room transition.

Alrighty, this bathroom... love the all-glass shower as well as the marble tiled wall. 

Fan of the wainscotting detail and, again, the windows. Would change the bed to a tufted one... of course I would, haha... but otherwise a cute bedroom.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter