Skip to main content

Lyor Cohen's Hamptons Beach House

Lyor Cohen's Hamptons Beach House - All Image Credits: Architectural Digest




Happy Monday! What a snowy weekend it was. I woke up Saturday and walked out to the living room only to be surprised with an almost opaque view of just... grey. Normally I can see the Boston skyline and am able to wake up to a nice and bright sunrise, but no, no... not this weekend. It was a fury of snowfall. Of course it gave me an excuse to bundle up inside though. Sipping rosé and snuggling and reading aren't the worst activities in the world, right. But I must admit, when I saw this beach house whilst surfing the internet, I felt an ever slight pang of envy... being in this kind of winter season makes me appreciate the warmer regions even more. Also, the interior design (with the natural light wood and cool blue and green toned colors) seems so serene and soothing. It sure would be a wonderful and tranquil retreat from Boston!

xo, I

I love the color combinations...

This light natural wood look with the white marble is a unique and beautiful look...
How about this minimalistic yet quite quirky master bedroom? It overlooks the ocean... how relaxing...

The house overlooks the ocean and has a private dock as well... great for a little walk...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter