Skip to main content

Mac Duggal Gowns

My Favorite
Happy Monday! I saw this gown and absolutely fell in love with it right away - it was love at first sight, you could say! :) Everything about it is perfect. From the plunging neckline to the satin sheen to the stunning shade of red to the full skirt to the pockets... the list goes on and on... how could I not love this? I would wear it in a heartbeat... and these other ones I'm a fan of as well... all are by Mac Duggal. How beautiful? I would certainly love to wear one (or, hmm... all) of these one day.

xo, I

Red Gown


Red Gown


Blue Gown  • Red Gown
Blue-Violet Gown
Gold Gown

Red Gown

Black Gown

Black Gown

Pink Gown

Red Gown

Teal Gown

Silver Gown

Olive Gown
Red Gown



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter