Skip to main content

Favorite Workout Top


I will wear something over and over again if I love it... I am a proud outfit-repeater. Sometimes I will purchase the same item in multiple colors if I love it that much. For example, this workout top is my favorite. I bought it in three colors. I wear these to workout during the week, and they are otherworldly comfortable. Seriously. The fabric is silky smooth and since these have built-in bras, I just throw them on and go workout, carefree. Comfortable and efficient and cute. Note: the low-back style is the feature that originally made me want to buy this tank (I love low-back styles), but when I received it and tried it on, the comfort factor made this my favorite workout top. Oh, bonus: it's under $10... how wonderful is that. :)

xo, I


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter