Skip to main content

New Month, New 'Hood


Life update: I moved! My first year in NYC was spent in Kips Bay, and now I begin my second year in NYC on the Upper East Side. The studio I am in was the first one I visited when apartment hunting, and I loved it right away. It's renovated, has great lighting, and is in a convenient location. My school's spring break started March 1st - that's when I actually moved into my apartment! The timing could not have been better. The past few days, I have been settling in, organizing my belongings, and exploring the neighborhood. I must say, I am truly on cloud nine. This change up is a breath of fresh air. I am definitely a happy girl and I cannot wait for this next year in the city!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter