Skip to main content

2019 Trips

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1DE4-alJi-w9aFlNGZPHV6ABP4rkKTUG7
This year has been filled with traveling. My boyfriend and I visited the Hamptons, Paris, Bermuda, Rome, Sardinia, Corsica, the Catskills, and Iceland! We had so much fun at each of these places. Before, I traveled to some states in the US, and then China and Mexico, but the traveling was mostly for tennis tournaments, and a couple of family visits. Now I’ve been to China, Mexico, France, Bermuda, Italy, and Iceland, all for vacation! Luckily my boyfriend is an expert traveler and plans the most amazing itineraries for us so we see, do, and eat so much during each trip. We also travel well together, which is a plus! Sometimes I get a bit tired, haha, because we’ll have full-day adventures but I’m not complaining - the world is a big place, and it’s nice to squeeze in lots during each stop! I will put some photos below of our travels later! Next up, we will be headed to the Catskills for a weekend getaway, then Vermont for Thanksgiving, and then tbd for New Year’s (likely a South America trip to Argentina/Chile!). I’m thankful my boyfriend is great at traveling and I am kind of getting the hang of it now, too! No matter where we go, we always have tons of fun together. Excited for our upcoming trips for new adventures! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burgundy Moto Leather Jacket

The Treadmill

Salmon with Anchovy-Garlic Butter